Carrot juices are refreshing, healthy (high in vitamins, especially suitable for eyesight), they help us lose weight, and they are delicious. In today’s post, we will show you how to prepare delicious carrot smoothies recipes quickly and easily. This juice or smoothie is a drink that has an excellent flavor and helps us improve the condition of the skin. Do you have 5 minutes? It is all you need to get a perfect result. Let’s go to the kitchen!
Carrot smoothies recipes
Here we present the following carrot smoothies recipes. Have a look below.
- Carrot and orange juice.
- Super healthy carrot and apple smoothie.
- Milk carrot smoothie.
- Carrot and oatmeal smoothie.
- Carrot and beet smoothie.
Carrot and orange juice
This recipe is famous for 2 simple reasons: it is delicious and very healthy. Do you need any more reason to do it?
In addition, we will explain how to prepare it with all its fiber type smoothie to make it more liquid and easy to drink. We detail properties and tips. We go to work.
- 2 large carrots, sweet, clean and cut into pieces.
- 1 large orange or 2 medium-sized ones of peel or skin and the “white” around that bitter. Also, if you have pine nuts or nuggets, remove them.
- Sweetener. You can use sugar or honey (caloric) or sweetener without calories (sweetener, stevia, etc.).
Optional: Ginger is doing very well. If you know its flavor and you like it, you can use a piece of the size of a peeled walnut, or half a tablespoon of powdered ginger coffee.
Water and ice.
Add all ingredients to the blender or blender. Add very cold water to taste and ice. Crush everything until the ingredients are completely ground in a smoothie.
If you want a texture without lumps like juice or juice, pass the mixture through a strainer or filter. Serve in a tall glass for a smoothie and enjoy the taste and health.
Super healthy carrot and apple smoothie
The carrot and apple smoothie combines a sweet and rich fruit such as an apple with a healthy carrot. This will make a healthy, nutrient-laden smoothie, sweet on the palate and full of fiber. Besides, being without milk and ice, it will be a kind of light carrot smoothie. Let’s go with the ingredients!
- For 1 person and a long glass, multiply if we want for more people.
- 2-3 carrots cut into pieces and cleaned per person.
- 1 apple to taste (can be green or red, more or less ripe, etc.)
- Sweetener or sugar to taste.
- A glass of water or a glass of ice and that has a more smoothie texture or smoothie.
Optional: a green vegetable that makes it more superfood: clean celery, spinach or similar.
Add to blender or blender. Add the amount of water or ice (or milk if desired) depending on the creaminess, liquidity, and freshness. A good measure is half a glass of ice and a half of water.
Crush at maximum power, since the carrot is not easy to leave the liquid. When ready, with the blender stop taste or texture with a spoon, rectify water/sweetener and ready to serve!
- It can be served in a long glass or milkshake glass, with an apple skewer and a straw.
- If we want more juice type, we can use a strainer to make it a juice type of liquid.
- Carrot, milk and nuts smoothie Delicious!
- The flavor of this juice is a bit reminiscent of carrot cake or carrot cake and is an excellent starting point for making your own recipes. We encourage you to remove and add ingredients since it is complicated that it is not rich.
Milk carrot smoothie
- A couple of large carrots (or 3-4 small) sweet and tender if possible.
- A banana.
- A handful of nuts.
- Half a liter of water or almond milk.
- Half a small spoonful of cinnamon powder.
- A quarter of a small spoonful of nutmeg.
- A piece of vanilla pod. If you have trouble finding it, replace it with a small spoonful of vanilla extract.
We take the carrots and remove the skin with the help of a peeler. We chop them and reserve.
Next, we peel the banana and cut it into slices.
We break the nutshell to access the fruit in case they don’t come clean. In a blender or blender glass, we pour all the ingredients and crush for a few minutes until getting a homogeneous liquid without lumps. You can change the texture by adding or removing almond milk or water until it is to your liking.
Our nutritious and delicious Carrot Smoothie is ready. It only remains to serve it in glasses and consume it very cool. Take advantage!
Carrot and oatmeal slimming smoothie
This smoothie or juice is especially interesting because it combines a vegetable and fruit with an interesting source of hydrate such as oatmeal. It is a healthy mixture that can help you lose weight if you use it as a meal replacement (especially if you ate poorly or unhealthy.
In addition, as we say, it is a combination of nutritious and energetic ingredients that can be a good breakfast, for example.
- 2-3 carrots clean and cut into pieces.
- 3-4 tablespoons of oatmeal. They can be flakes/flakes of oatmeal (it will be lumpier) or ground oats.
- Sweetener: sugar, honey, or sweetener. Choose this last option if you want low light calorie (you can choose between saccharin, stevia, etc.)
- Optional: A fruit to choose. The orange, apple, and pineapple go very well since they are sweet and watery.
- Water or ice to taste. You can make it more nutritious with vegetable milk (without sugar) or normal to taste, by adding certain protein and milk fat.
- Finally, if you are an athlete or train in the gym, and you have protein powder (no flavor or that combines), you can also add a few spoons.
If the oatmeal is in flakes or flakes, put in the blender first and crush. If necessary, add a pinch of water. If you are going to use oatmeal or ground oats, skip this step.
In the blender or blender, add the vegetables, fruits, and oatmeal. Add the sweetener and water/ice/ milk to taste. Shred at maximum power. Check with the slow machine and with the help of a spoon, the texture, and flavor of our milkshake. Rectify, or if it is ok, serve.
Losing weight has no secrets: it is done because you eat fewer calories or because you eat better foods (apart from exercise). The idea is that this shake replaces a meal: breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The rest of the meals take care and as protein.
Carrot and beet smoothie
Next, I present this mixture to take advantage of all the benefits of beets or beets and carrots. Personally, the beet in milkshake I do not love at the flavor level, but since it is healthy and has a beautiful color, it is interesting to use it. In addition, I give the option of adding ingredients to give it more and better flavor.
A medium clean beet cooked. Some people use it raw but cooked is more beatable and palatable.
- 2 large carrots clean cut. You can cook them with the beet and thus help its subsequent crushing.
- The juice of an orange or orange.
- Water or ice to taste. Minimum 1 glass.
First, it is to have cooked beets. As we commented, you can cook if you want little carrots. You can also do everything raw if you are raw vegan, but the texture can be worse.
Once ready, add the beets, carrots, fruits – orange, lemon – clean and peeled (or their juices), the sweetener (if you use) and water or ice. Crush everything until there are no lumps. If you want a more juice/juice type texture, use a filter although you will lose fiber.