If you are looking for a light and delicious recipe that helps you control your appetite and with which you can innovate, you need good sauteed or grilled mushrooms! Grilled mushrooms with sauce, grilled mushrooms with bacon, garlic mushrooms accompanied by a stewed chicken or baked fish …
Next, we bring you an article on how to make grilled mushrooms easily and quickly. In addition, we talk about the benefits of consuming grilled mushroom recipe recipes designed to please your palate and fill your life with health. Let’s go there!
Grilled mushroom recipe
Making grilled mushrooms for a light dinner or to accompany chicken or fish is a very simple task. Follow the steps that we indicate below and enjoy a dish as simple as it is rich.
Ingredients you are going to need (for 4 people):
- 500g mushrooms
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 90 ml olive oil
- Two tablespoons minced parsley (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste)
Grilled mushrooms: step by step
- The first thing you should do once you have the ingredients is to wash the fungi to eliminate possible toxins and dirt, an extremely important part of the process. Try not to leave them exposed to water for a long time, as they would lose their structure. The most recommended is to wash them using a strainer and a container of water for quick dives.
- After washing the mushrooms, we will proceed to cut them into slices: remove the stem and then make not very thin cuts so that they do not lose all their volume while you cook them.
- Subsequently, heat the griddle and add a little oil to prevent the mushrooms from sticking. Remember to always keep the fire to a minimum.
- Next, add the prepared mushrooms to the plate and season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Then, with the help of a mortar, crush the garlic, the lemon zest and the parsley together with a little olive oil so that the texture is adequate.
- When the mushrooms have been grilling for approximately 4 minutes, add the dressing.
- To finish, let the mushrooms cook over low heat for an additional 4 to 5 minutes on each side until their texture is rough and tan.
- You just need to serve them to your liking along with other dishes, in a salad or even alone to enjoy a light and low-calorie first dish.
As you well know, the flavor and appearance of mushrooms can vary according to their species, but there are a large number of properties that all mushrooms share. This delicious mushroom is also used for the preparation of all kinds of meals and whether you consume it alone or together with other foods, mushrooms bring with them a wide variety of characteristics that can be very beneficial to health. Here are the most important ones:
- Mushrooms are a rich source of selenium and vitamin D, which broadly means that it is a food loaded with antioxidants that repair and prevent DNA deformations. Consequently, mushrooms are believed to be preventive food against cancer and other similar conditions.
- Mushrooms are also a food very rich in potassium, a property that helps strengthen the heart system and whose benefits include an improvement in blood pressure and the prevention of possible heart disease.
- Mushrooms are also carriers of vitamin B1, a fundamental vitamin for the generation of energy in the body, since it works directly on the metabolism of carbohydrates. This, in turn, helps improve the functioning of the nervous system. On the other hand, the vitamin B1 of the fungus helps to strengthen the scalp and prevents, among other things, hair loss.
- The beta-glucans and chitin that mushrooms carry make them ideal for any diet, as they are properties that help reduce appetite and generate a feeling of satiety ideal for those who want to stop snacking between hours and eliminate those pounds of plus.
- The high glucose level and high fiber levels of these fungi are also very beneficial for diabetics, as these properties are said to even combat the development of future diabetes.
We finish by revealing that these mushrooms contain vitamin C, B6, B3, B2, as well as magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and other essential elements for the body.
You may like also to read https://talkowl.co.uk/