In case you did not know, coffee is a drink that can also be eaten frozen. It has become a weighty companion in coffee shops and restaurants, although many people prefer to enjoy it as a dessert, just as they would a vanilla or chocolate milkshake.
Iced coffee differs from traditional coffee because it is usually decorated with ingredients such as whipped cream, cream, cinnamon powder, chocolate, syrup, among others. It can be prepared as frappé coffee or even as iced coffee. It is a super refreshing option for lovers of coffee flavor in the world. Do you want to learn how to prepare it from home? In this article, we tell you how to make iced coffee in the easiest and most delicious way.
How to make iced coffee step by step
Making a homemade iced coffee is very easy. Once you get the hang of it, iced coffee will become your favorite drink on hot days. These are the ingredients you need:
- 100 ml of coffee
- 50 ml milk
- 2 cups of ice
If you have already mastered it, just follow these steps to learn how to make cold coffee:
- Prepare a classic coffee with milk with the ingredients we gave you.
- Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of sugar and stir until well dissolved.
- Pour the coffee with the ice in a blender and blend until there is a homogeneous mixture.
- Serve your cup of iced coffee in a large glass.
- Optionally, add cinnamon powder or whipped cream.
- If you prefer the more classic recipes, you can try an iced coffee and do without milk, as well as creams and other essences.
Creamy iced coffee
There are several cafes where it is customary to serve this creamy iced coffee, either to accompany the dish you are tasting or to enjoy dessert after eating. It is a super refreshing drink that is a great help to regain energy, especially on days when we feel exhausted by the sun. If you want to make it, you only need the following ingredients:
- 50 ml of cream or liquid cream
- 50 ml of American espresso coffee
- 25 ml of liquid milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3 tablespoons of condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 100 g ice cubes
Once you have all the coffee ingredients ready, you just need to follow these steps:
- Make an espresso and let it steep.
- Put the cream or cream in a bowl and beat until peaks form.
- Put the cream in a pastry bag and take it to the refrigerator.
- Mix the coffee, condensed milk, liquid milk, teaspoon vanilla, and ice cubes in a blender, or stir manually. Do it until a homogeneous mixture is made, as well as creamy.
- Serve it in a glass or cup and decorate it with the cream. Also add the cocoa powder on the surface.
Make frappe coffee
Frappé coffee, a favorite of many coffee lovers, is an iced coffee recipe that was created in Greece by a Nestlé employee named Dimitris Vakondios. The creation was the result of a coincidence: when he ran out of hot water to prepare an instant coffee, he decided to use cold water. To make sure the ingredients were well mixed, he used the blender on high power, resulting in iced coffee with a large amount of foam on the surface.
Since then and until today, frappé coffee has become one of the most important gourmet drinks in Greece and in the world. If you want to know how to make frappé coffee, you will need the following ingredients first:
- 200 g of crushed or cubed ice
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 200 ml of liquid milk
- 2 or 3 coffee beans to decorate
- Ice cream or cream (optional)
- Vanilla essence (optional)
Once you have them, follow the steps that we detail below:
- Prepare the espresso manually or in your automatic coffee machine, if you have it. Mix it with sugar and cold milk.
- Pour it into the blender glass next to the ice. If you want it very creamy, you can add a little ice cream or cream, plus a pinch of vanilla. Beat it for a few minutes until you see the iced coffee.
- Serve it in a tall glass and, if you wish, decorate it with a little cinnamon powder, syrup of the flavor that you like or with 2 or 3 coffee beans.
- This drink is a good option to refresh yourself during the summer, but if you are a coffee lover, you can consume it in any season of the year.
Make lemon and ice coffee
Like iced coffee and iced coffee, iced lemon coffee has become a popular drink, despite its seemingly rare ingredients. Try it from home and discover how to make ice coffee and lemon with only these ingredients:
- 1 cup black coffee
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 5 ice cubes made of coffee (you must prepare them the day before)
- Brown sugar
To make iced coffee at home, follow these instructions:
- Mix all ingredients in a large glass and stir well.
- Sweeten the coffee with 1 or 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Add several lemon wedges and more ice.
When brewing iced coffee and lemon, you don’t need to put any syrup or syrup, as the flavor of the lemon juice could change and be altered. With these simple steps, you can prepare the best recipes for iced coffee and drink it at any time.
You may like also to read http://blogbuzz.co.uk/