This juice has a sweet taste, thanks to the combination of pepper and apple. I love the refreshing touch of ginger with lime both with digestive properties.
This juice is pure health, loaded with micronutrients and vitamins. If you get used to preparing them every day, you will get a healthy habit.
Red pepper shake recipes
Red peppers are an excellent source of vitamin B6, B9, C and A that help our immune system, since they have antioxidant properties.
In addition to its antioxidant and phytonutrient properties, it helps us soothe and relieve inflammation, so they are very interested in our diet.
- 1 red pepper (remove seeds and white areas)
- 2 celery sprigs
- 1 red apple (remove the seeds)
- Ginger (A slice of approximately 1cm)
- The juice of half a lemon or lime
Wash all ingredients with plenty of water. Chop (remember to remove the seeds to the apple and the seeds and white areas to the pepper). Add everything to the juice extractor. Serve and drink.
This juice has a high contribution of vitamin B6 and magnesium, which are two very beneficial substances to reduce anxiety and insomnia, in addition to promoting the production of collagen. Red pepper also has vitamin C that helps absorb iron better, making it an excellent ally against anemia. Take it in combination with other smoothies to maximize its nutritional properties.
- Two peppers or red peppers.
- A small carrot.
- Half a liter of water.
- Optional: some honey to sweeten.
We wash the peppers and chop them into small pieces. With the help of a peeler, we remove the skin from the carrot and cut it into slices. We put these ingredients with half a liter of water in the blender glass and crush a minute. It helps to blend perfectly. We try to add some honey if we want a sweeter taste. We can also use saccharin, stevia, or the sweetener we want so that this recipe is suitable for diabetics.
Nutritional properties of red pepper
Because of its high content of vitamins and antioxidants, red pepper is a powerful food that fights aging and several serious diseases. Among its main properties and essential nutrients are the following:
- Vitamins B6, B9 and C
Benefits of red pepper
Its main benefits are as follows:
- Antioxidants are good for the skin Protects the cardiovascular system. Reduce lousy cholesterol Relieves the symptoms of arthritis.
- Being rich in lycopene, which has antioxidant properties, protects against oxidation of cells, and prevents prostate cancer.
- It strengthens the health of the colon thanks to its fiber content. In addition, many studies show that vitamins A, B9, and C (present in red pepper) reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- It improves memory. Thanks to its contribution to antioxidants, this food can stop degenerative diseases and improve brain capacity.
- Protects cardiovascular health. Its content in vitamin C, flavonoids, and phytochemicals reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- It fights anemia because of its vitamin C content, which favors the absorption of iron from food.
- Reduce insomnia and anxiety.
- It reduces premenstrual syndrome.
- It is an ideal food to lose weight and increase the feeling of fullness.
- It is a powerful anti-aging treatment that improves the appearance of the skin.
- The vitamin B6 it provides is suitable for red pepper in a natural diuretic, so it avoids fluid retention and hypertension.