Has it ever happened to you that you are preparing to eat or dine a delicious grilled fish and, suddenly, when you turn it around, you see that it has stuck? It is a very uncomfortable situation and you can end up throwing the fish in the trash, because it falls apart for trying to take it off and even burns.
If this has ever happened to you and you are looking for solutions, keep reading because with this article we want to help you avoid this problem and we explain some recipes for grilled fish and also how to prevent it from sticking.
Whole grilled fish recipes
Here we will discuss:
- How to make grilled salmon without sticking
- How to make grilled hake
- Grilled tuna recipe
- Grilled tuna belly recipe
- How to prepare grilled trout
How to make grilled salmon without sticking?
If you like to eat salmon, you will like this recipe to cook it in a healthy way. If you want your grilled salmon to be delicious and without sticking, it is essential to trust a good griddle, with which you are sure that this problem will not happen. That is why, among the Jata products you can find the GR3000 roasting plate, which has been specially created to help you avoid this type of problem.
It is also an EXCELLENCE electronic resistance with a power of 2,650 W, which implies that the heat is distributed over the entire surface, and is also easy to clean. You will not have to worry about the food sticking anymore since with this plate it will not.
- 1 salmon fillet
- Olive oil, better if it is extra virgin
- Fat salt
- If you already have the proper kitchen griddle, prepare it to cook the salmon.
- Pour a splash of oil on the griddle and distribute it over the entire surface. After this, turn it on at a high intensity.
- When it is hot, put the fish on the grill, first on the side of the skin, and wait until the bottom is done until half of the fillet.
- Next, you will have to turn it around and wait for the other part to be done.
- The time that must be on the plate will depend on the size of the weighing piece or fillet, the smaller the less time and the bigger or thicker the more time it will require.
- When you see that it is ready on both sides and that it has been done even in the central part, take your fish from the griddle, add coarse salt and the spices of your choice to the entire surface, since they leave a better flavor and, Finally, eat it and enjoy!
How to make grilled hake?
Hake is one of the healthiest fish we can eat. If you choose to cook this fish, this is a very easy, inexpensive option that serves both lunch and dinner. Take note of this simple grilled hake recipe:
- 1 slice of hake
- 1/4 of a clove of garlic
- A little parsley
- Virgin olive oil
- Chop the garlic and parsley quarters in the mortar. Then pour a little oil and, if you wish, some spice that you like.
- Spread a little oil on the kitchen griddle and set the temperature to maximum.
- When it is hot, add a little salt to the pieces of hake and place them on the surface of the griddle plate, avoiding that they touch each other, and move them a few seconds from right to left so that it begins to cook without sticking.
- Watch the oil so that it does not burn you if at any time you think there is too much you can remove a little with an absorbent kitchen paper napkin. But, to avoid it, we recommend taking a little at the beginning and if while you cook you consider that it is convenient to add a little more, then do it.
- When it begins to blanch the bottom and reaches half the thickness of the fillet, it will be necessary to add a few drops of olive oil to the top, still raw, and turn it over to make it through this other part.
- While it is done on the other side, add the mince of parsley and garlic and spread it with a spoon.
- When it is well done, give it a second turn so that the garlic and parsley finish cooking well. Instead of garlic and parsley, you can choose other spices that you may like, such as a little paprika.
- Remove the pieces of hake from the griddle and serve immediately to eat.
Grilled tuna recipe
If you are wondering how to cook tuna, we recommend you try this simple but rich recipe for fresh grilled tuna :
- 1 slice of fresh tuna (about 150 – 200 g) per person
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Add a little salt and pepper to the raw tuna slices.
- Spread oil on the griddle and heat it to medium-high.
- When hot, place the slice of fresh tuna on the grill for a couple of minutes.
- While the first face is made, you will have to add a little olive oil to the opposite face.
- When that part is done, flip it over and wait for this one to be done another couple of minutes. Anyway, the time is not exact, since it will depend on the thickness of the cut, so be guided by the color change that indicates that a part is already made.
- And finally, when you see that it has already been done well on both sides, serve the fresh grilled tuna steaks quickly, to eat them still hot and tender.
Grilled tuna belly recipe
Among the richest and simplest grilled fish recipes out there, we cannot leave out the tuna belly. Bonito is a very healthy bluefish, which looks like tuna, and one of the most common parts we eat is that of the belly, as it is more tender. Here we give you the steps of our easy and rich recipe for grilled tuna belly :
- Tuna belly fillets (one per person or two if they are small)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Potatoes (optional)
- Clean the belly well, add some salt and preheat the griddle.
- Then put a little oil on the griddle and place the tuna belly fillets on the hot surface, without touching each other.
- Leave a few minutes for the first part to be done, and when it is well done, it will have to be turned so that the opposite part is done little by little. When turning it, you may need to add a few drops of oil, depending on the previous amount you have added and the size of the belly.
- Once done on both sides and in the center, remove it and sprinkle a little parsley to give it more flavor and a decorative touch to the dish.
- Optionally, you can add a potato base to this dish, which you can make on the grill at the same time, in the oven, boiled or fried, depending on your taste.
- Another very good way to cook this fish is to do it with natural tomato sauce. Here we tell you how to make nice with tomatoes.
How to prepare grilled trout?
Another fish that is very rich made on the grill is trout. If you like this river fish, take note of how to make grilled trout with this recipe:
- 1 salmon trout
- 1 large lemon
- Olive oil
- The first thing is to clean the trout, dry it with kitchen paper and pass it through a little flour.
- Place olive oil on the grill and when it is hot enough, then place the trout on top. You will have to wait for one part to be made, to turn it over when it is done until half of the steak and thus do the other.
- Be careful not to burn yourself on either side, for this control the temperature and move the trout fillets a little from side to side.
- Take it off the plate and add a lemon wedge, for those who want to dress the dish a little with it. Ready to serve!
- You can also choose to make it without flour, simply heat the griddle, spread a few drops of oil over the entire surface and make the fish as we have indicated before, without adding the flour before. You can then season it with a little garlic and parsley or with other spices that you like.
You may like also to read http://www.themadething.com/