Running out of healthy recipes and ideas to lead a healthy life throughout the month? We show you the most delicious and easy-to-prepare healthy meals. There are no more excuses to take care of yourself!
Having a healthy and balanced diet should be the general rule in our day-to-day (although from time to time we give ourselves the occasional whim). It is something that seems very easy to put into practice, but it is not always easy to comply with; the different rhythms of life, and the obligations… can turn against us when it comes to finding the inspiration we need to cook. For this reason, we leave you with a list of 35 healthy meals so that you can choose the one you like the most and unleash your ‘kitchen’ side. You have for the whole month!
Baked Artichokes With Pico De Gallo
Without a doubt, artichokes are always a hit for all kinds of healthy recipes. It is a vegetable rich in active substances that are very beneficial for your body and that you cannot miss in your diet. But, how to make a more appetizing and delicious dish with this food? Look look:
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 artichokes
- 1 lemon
- 400 g minced meat (half beef, half pork)
- 1 white onion
- 1 purple onion
- 100 g of fried tomato
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 2 limes
- 4 bunches of coriander
- olive oil, salt
- Step 1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Step 2. Peel the stems of the artichokes, without cutting them; Remove the outer leaves, and water them with lemon juice. Transfer them to the plate, cover them with parchment paper and bake for 40 minutes. Flip them over and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Step 3. Wash the cilantro and chop it with your hands. Place in the blender glass, along with 50 ml of oil, and blend. Add more oil (about 50 ml), little by little and without stopping, until you obtain a smooth sauce.
- Step 4. Peel the white onion and cut it into julienne strips; Brown in a frying pan with a background of oil. Add the meats and fry them until they are done. Add the fried tomato, season with salt and pepper, and mix.
- Step 5. Prepare the pico de gallo. Wash the tomatoes and chili, and peel the purple onion; cut everything into cubes and water them with the juice of the limes.
- Step 6. Cut the artichokes in half lengthwise and fill them with the meat preparation. Distribute them on the plates, with the pico de gallo, and decorate with the coriander oil.
Basmati Rice Sautéed With Heura And Assorted Curried Vegetables
Surely you have heard of Heura, the new vegetable alternative to chicken meat, which mimics its texture and flavor. Well, this food is going to become your perfect ally for a large number of tasty recipes like the one we show you below with basmati rice and assorted curried vegetables. Look how easy it is to prepare this dish!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 200g brown basmati rice
- 450 ml of water
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 200g peas
- 1/2 leek
- 250g Heure Spiced Bites
- 1 tablespoon of curry
- 1/2 tbsp. of pepper
- salt and extra virgin olive oil
- Step 1. Boil the basmati rice for about 25 minutes, and once cooked, strain and pass through plenty of cold water, drain, and reserve.
- Step 2. Cut the leek into thin strips, the peppers, and the carrot into cubes, and sauté everything for a few minutes with plenty of extra virgin olive oil and salt.
- Step 3. Add the Heura and peas, a little curry, and pepper.
- Step 4. Once the Heura is golden, add the well-drained rice and sauté for a couple of minutes with the vegetables; the ideal would be to use a wok, but a good wide non-stick frying pan can also be used.
- Step 5. With the fire already off, add a splash of soy sauce and stir well. Then serve with a little finely chopped chives or spring onion on top.
The red tuna tataki is a delicious dish that is consumed practically raw, although with a touch of the frying pan to seal it and cook the outside so that it has a pleasant temperature and a milder flavor. We tell you how to prepare it so that it is yummy!
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 200 grams of bluefin tuna (fresh or frozen)
- Sesame seeds
- 1 artichoke
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 100 milliliters of soy sauce
- 15 grams of cornstarch
- extra virgin olive oil
- 5 grams of sugar
- seaweed salad
- Step 1. Cut into a rectangular shape for the tataki. Next, squeeze the citrus fruits and mix in the juice with the sugar. Add the soy sauce and mix again to integrate all the ingredients.
- Step 2. Put the tuna in a slightly deep container such as a bowl or a Tupperware and keep it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. If the tuna is not completely covered by the sauce, turn it over after 15 minutes to macerate it well.
You may like to read How to prepare a good coffee at home?